How will I benefit?
- Develop your core professional capabilities and competencies in the fields of International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Undertake training specifically related to public sector accounting
- Develop your career prospects and improve your CV with an accredited qualification from the CMI
- Improve your skills and confidence in the fields of accounting, financial management and reporting
How will my employer benefit?
- Value for money - investment in training that comes with professional recognition
- Return on investment – demonstrably better quality outcomes through an up-skilled workforce
- More proficient management and leadership within the organisation, with associated benefits of improved service delivery and greater productivity
- Improved morale of employees, leading to reduced staff turnover, greater stability, and less of a need to spend money on externally recruiting new managers and leaders
- Skills learnt are immediately applicable in the workplace due to our tailor-made, practical, hands-on approach, with workshop sessions specifically designed to facilitate strategic planning for implementation of the skills and knowledge learnt in delegates’ own countries
- Quality assured – through the CMI’s tried and tested best practice management techniques
What is involved?
To obtain the Professional Certificate in International Public Sector Accounting Standards participants will complete one week of training on this subject, followed by two written tasks to be completed after the duration of the course. Upon completion of the course and subsequent written tasks, the candidate will be awarded a Level 5 CMI Certificate in Management & Leadership, showing the CMI units achieved. In addition, the successful candidate will receive a transcript from the International Centre for Parliamentary Studies certifying their specialisation in International Public Sector Accounting Standards.
What level is it taught at?
It is taught at CMI Level 5, which for comparison purposes equates to Bachelors Degree level and above.
How much does it cost?
This covers all tuition, materials, assessments, and membership of the CMI from the beginning of the course until you complete your written tasks.